Even though the love horoscope does not predict the excellent development of the relationship of these zodiac signs, they can still be good together. Long-term relationships between a Virgo man and an Aries woman are possible when their relationship is based on some kind of personal gain and mutual concessions. In this case, partners in the process of living together and communicating get something for themselves; this already becomes a good ground for a happy union. But even then, Virgo and Aries need to work on the relationship, because no external force can keep them together.
Famous Aries woman + Virgo man couples
Keira Knightley and James Righton ❤
Keira is Aries and her husband James is Virgo. They’ve met at the party in 2011 and got married in 2013. Now they have two kids and look really happy. But as they both confess, their marriage requires efforts and a lot of work to find a balance.
Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe 💔
Reese is Aries and Ryan is Virgo. They’ve met at Reese’s 21st birthday party and very soon started dating – in 1999 when Reese was already pregnant, the couple got married. Unfortunately, their relationship as a couple faded away, and in 2006 they announced a divorce. As they both said, they were very young when they’ve met, and after years, they both changed, and it was the right choice to separate. Nevertheless, they remain friends and good parents, and both are happy now.
Different temperaments of Aries and Virgo may lead to partners not being able to resolve issues constructively and quickly. Because of this, problems only drag on and get worse.
Stephen King and Tabitha King ❤
Stephen is Virgo, and his wife Tabitha is Aries. They’ve met in university and were two absolutely different personalities. They wed early, got two kids, and life was not easy till King published “Carrie” thanks to his wife’s support. Later, Stephen started to drink, and that was a point when his wife could leave him. But he chose a family and tried very hard to escape his addiction. They are both writers, philanthropists, and even if things got tough, they are there for each other till today.
Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant ❤️
Keanu is Virgo, and Alexandra is Aries. The couple met in 2009 at a dinner party, and their meeting turned into a collaboration on two books. Initially, their relationship was exclusively working. However, since Reeves keeps his personal life especially private, it is unknown when their relationship turned into love. In 2019, they debuted as a couple on the red carpet at the LACMA Art + Film Gala. A love of art and literature unites the partners, so their relationship is especially strong.
Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song ❤️
Macaulay is Virgo, and Brenda is Aries. The couple met on the set of the film Changeland in 2017. At that time, the first hints about their relationship emerged after being seen together in public. Already in August 2018, Culkin said that he was thinking about creating a family with Brenda. The partners were so happy together that they felt it was too good to be true. The partners’ desire to become parents turned out to be quite serious, and in 2021 they announced that they had become parents. The couple hid the pregnancy.
Other Virgo man + Aries woman experience among celebrities
- 💔 Michael Keaton (Virgo) and Caroline McWilliams (Aries) – were married from 1982 to 1990, have a son. They don’t talk about personal life, but even after the split, they seemed to be good parents to their son while he was a kid. So they divorced on good terms.
- ❤️ Sean Connery (Virgo) and Micheline Roquebrune (Aries) – they have been married since 1975 and still together! They were both married when they first met and got physical within 24 hours of the meeting. But only two years later, they could be together as a couple.
- 💔 John Ritter (Virgo) and Nancy Morgan (Aries) – they were married from 1977 to 1996, and together they had three kids: Jason, Carly, and Tyler. Apparently, when John met Amy Yasbeck, he fell in love and decided to go for it. There are no scandals around John, and Nancy split, and also Amy and Nancy are getting along just fine, especially after John’s death, so we can assume that Ritter and Morgan divorced amicably.
- ❤️ Amy Smart (Aries) and Carter Oosterhouse (Virgo) – they had met on a set of a TV show when both were in relationships, so they just remained friends. Then a year later, they both got out of the relationship, and another year later, in 2011, they got married. In 2016 after years of struggle, they welcomed their daughter. Today they do business together, raising a child and glaringly obvious sharing love and support.
- ❤️ Melissa Joan Hart (Aries) and Mark Wilkerson (Virgo) – the actress and rock musician have met in 2002 on a Derby, and just a year later, they got married. Today they are together, raising three sons and keeping romance alive.
- ❤️ Elle Fanning (Aries) and Max Minghella (Virgo) – the couple worked together on the film Teen Spirit, released in 2018. Later they started to be noticed together, but the partners denied the love affair. It is worth saying that they are very closed in matters of personal life. However, in June 2019, they went together to the MET Gala, thus declaring their love. They also spent the 2020 lockdown time together. The age difference, where he is 13 years older, seems only benefits them, and it looks like the couple is serious about their intentions.